Monday 15 October 2012

Unlucky house- 3 accidents in a year

In my previous post (3-year-3-deaths-haunted-house)I told you about a house which is likely to be haunted where 3 people died in 3 consecutive years. I have written there that I too personally believe that there is something wrong with house and its not mere co incident.I would like to relate it to my own bad experiences of staying in a house near to the house described in last post.

We had to face many difficulties during our stay in a house in Adarsh Colony of Patel Nagar, Patna.
To start with my mother became so ill and weak that we had to call my cousin sister to take care of her and rest of the family.Next my father had a minor accident which is very unlikey as he drives his scooter very carefully and never exceeds speed limit of 30 km/hr.As soon as he recovered my brother had an accident with a Jeep. One morning my brother, me and one boy from the colony were returning from market. We were walking on a about 2 feet high boundary raised beside the market road. A Jeep took a turn in full speed at street corner few meters ahead of us, lost its control and banged into the boundary wall. My brother who was few steps ahead of us was hit by the jeep,the bread loof he carried was thrown 10-15 meters away and in a flash we could find him no where. People came running for help. The vehicle which was half on road and half in shallow empty field surrounded by the boundary was lifted with help of long bamboo sticks. My brother was found under the jeep lying in piles of bricks which broke from the boundary. He was fulled out and rushed to the nearest hospital. God was very kind to us .He was safe with all bones intact having nominal injuries on knees and limbs ! As this was not enough my father had another accident. He got few stiches on his forhead.

One day my mother had locked us and gone to market. My brother deperately wanted to goto play so tried to escape through small square space in window grill availble for operating window handles. He tried hard to come out for it and got trapped with half of his body hanging out of the window. Luckily my mother came soon and once again he was saved with help of local people. Within a year we had three accidents, my mother got critically ill, my brother got trapped in window grill and there were so many other problems. We were going through very tuff time and didnt know what to do. Seeing us suffering so much one day one of our neighbour was very moved and came to us to reveal a astonishing secret . He told that during construction of this house a labourer fell form roof and died. There is something wrong with the house. Even your owmer family has so many problems. Most of them have serious health concerns. Their younger child who is just 8 has major heart problem. No renter stays here for long because of problems they face. The owner then consulted one priest, the priest told him that his house has dosh(problem) which can only be eradicated if he keeps brahmins or black cow in his house. Thus he kept you all as his tenant thinking that his house will become dosh mukt (problem free) some day. I m telling this to you because you are nice people and I cannot let you suffer like this.

As soon as came to know about this we shifted to some where else and everything was again back to normal. I dont know whether this house was haunted or not because we never felt any thing paranormal there but definitely it had some major problem like the house near by where people used to die every year. The only difference was that the house in which we used no bodyother than a labourer during construction  had died . Later we came to know that even owner's elder son had a major accident in which his skull had opened resulting in almost death.The neighbour didnt tell this as we would have get scared.

I dont know whether that piece of land already had some problem because of which the labourer died or problems started with his death.

What you think, what could be the reason ?

1 comment:

  1. I think that land itself had some problem on which this house was built. lucky escape

    ReplyDelete