Monday 8 October 2012

Was there ghost ?

Many of us believe in existence of ghosts n spirits and some not. Those believe in it say that if God exists so do ghosts butis that the only reason to believe in them ? Some of us in India say that mostly illeterate village people in them and it just aproduct of mere superstition and illusion of mind. May be but I would like to bring to the light that existence of these super natural elements is believed all over the world even in most developed countries of europe where 99 % of the people are literate.Every year huge investment goes into making of horror movies and shows to cash people fear of uknown. Even though they are too dramatised and far from realailty we get afraid with shiver tickling down our spine with increased heart bits because of our faith in supernaturals. Though I have seen people enjoying it like any murder mystery movie or as a comedy movie as my brother . I feel pity at ghosts shwon in movies with face covered with red black paint similar to a clown in circus. Some are so humorous and dramatic that it may shake belief of even people believing in them like hell. 

I am not ashamed to say that I believe in them. My parents are from village and they tell several such stories related to them or someone familiar to them . How can I not trust them even though personally I never had a chance to experience any such thing in my own life untill 2008 .
Before I start to tell this incident I would like to bring to your notce that though I always believed in ghost and am bit scared of them but its all normal and natural to eveybody. I m not like people who think that ghosts are always chasing them, cannot stay back in home alone in night or are too scared of darkness.

The incident -
I used to live in one of then house in crowded area of Mahipalpur, New Delhi. It was 4 story building with six seperate rooms on each floor. I used to share one of the rooms on the top floor with my college friend Sarwesh. One fine morning I was ready to go to office but Sarwesh was still asleep as he was awake late in night. I thought not to be disturb to lock the door, just pulled it and went to office. Few hours he called me and told me that my laptop whcich I had bought three days ago worth rupees 50,000 along with other valuable itmes like his mobile and purse has been stolen ! Theft was not uncommon to our over crowded building what it was limited to shoes, clothes hanged to dry, garbage bucktes and other such small things .This kind of major incident had happpened for first time.

I was sad as I had to wait for 3 years to save enough money to but it but felt more bad thinking about my parents that how sorry they will feel for me after knowing this. Anyway Sarwesh and me visited all those banks of which ATM and credit cards he held to block them of any misuse then we went to police station to register a complain. It was for the first time I had gone to a police station and realised most of them were full of shit .Instead of registering the case and taking moral responsibilty to theft in their area they started abusing us for our carelessness. One even said that I am filing a false complaint to get money from insurance ! After several hours we realised it was totatly useless wasting time in police station so came back to our room. It was really a long sad and tiring day. Both of us mood was off but his face had turned dark becuse of guilt . I said him just ease and relax as this just a small materialistic loss which and I may buy a laptop again in just 2-3 months salary if I find a better job.We both are safe that is more important. Things come and go why to be so worried for it.None of us felt like eating that night but then would it make up the loss ? I cooked rice and had it with curd, till then everything was normal. After dinner he switched on his desktop computer luckly that was not stolen beacuse of bulkiness.

As I saw Katrina Kaif wallpaper I stated to shiver (even I feel like shivering writing this). Suddenly her beautiful face turned ghostly with her eyes dangerously staring at me ! How can I believe it so stared back to it but then felt that some thing is around me so I caught Sarwesh hand and soon both of us started shivering and ran out for help .Sachdeva room was open, we both were jumping shivering and making oooooooo sound as nothing else came out of our mouth as if somebody had put eggs in out mouths. Sachdeva is a strong boy he thought that we are trying to scare him so just looked at us smiling asking us to stop the drama but soon realised something is wrong and started reciting hanuman chalisa. In just 2 minutes we calmed down, returning to our senses mysteriously looked at each other .I was still holding his hand then all of a sudden he again got excited and tried to free his hand to run somewhere . I hold his hand tight fearing that he may hurt himself or someone else. After strugling to free his hand for soon he fainted . Leaving me alone in other friends took him to my room, lied on his bed and sprinkled water. When he regained consciousness I could hear his laugh followed by his cries . I was going crazy hearing this the other room ? Damn why they had left me alone .I tried to call my parents but could dail the as my hands were trembling but after several attempts successed but network was buzy . Soon friends along with Sarwesh friends came back to Schdeva room where I was standing alone.

I was made to sit on a cot in one corner of the room while Sarwesh and friends sat on a mattress on the other side. I remember that there was some strange feeking from within which I cannot explain and kept on saying that I m not feeling normal. It seemed that some kind of energy is ozing out of every part. I was in a elevated state for one hour then started feeling better. We both were sitting with our heads down till now then Sarwesh looked at me asked re you OK ? We saw in each other eyes and I again started feeling abnormal . I asked him no to look at me or talk to me as I was getting scared dont know why ? After some interval he can tried to talk to me and I again started feeling anxiety. About half an hour later when Sarwesh looked at me again, I again started to shiver but this shivering did recede like last two times when he had tried to look at me and soon my hands and legs started trembling vigourously mouth and open in shape of O making ooooooo sound as if someone is trying to come out of me from within. Sachdeva noticed that a boy from other room was standing at door step blocking the way and asked him to get away immediately. As soon as the boy left the entrance clear I came back to normal !

All were so scared that nobody sleep that night with 5 - 6 friends always surrounding both of us.Next day life was absolutely normal and nothing happened since then, we continued to live in the same room for next two years as we knew that there was no problem with room, we already had been living in it since one year before this incident.

The big question is that what went wrong that day ? Some said because of depression I felt like that but me and my close friends know that there was nothing like that. I was absolutely fine .Next day we came to know that some people had come asking for money for some religious activities knocking door to door for money. Their activity looked suspicious and most of the residents believed that they would stolen the laptop. They returned same morning and straight away headed to top most floor where we lived. Probably they would had noticed the valuables first time and finding Sarwesh in deep sleep would have returned with a plan to execute. Some people said to divert the attention from them and to scare us so that we do not take any action against them they did some thing like this !! 

The effect of this incident was so deep that for more than one year I was living in fear of ghost. Each and every moment I my mind perceieved that some one is around me. Nights were more painful in particular . Fear had made my life hell .That incident haunt me even today and I cannot watch any horrow movie or show anymore.
The big question remains answered is that what those people did that day ?
Did they created mere illusion with help of magic or temporaly directed some spirit to scare us or .......
I have absolutely on idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment